This labeling machine is a rotary high speed hot melt glue labeling machine with reasonable structure, small footprint and fast labeling speed. Rotary high speed hot melt glue labeling machine is widely used in food and beverage, mineral water, detergent, pesticide chemical, medical care, insecticide fly insecticide, air freshener and various cylindrical bottle or square bottle Standard demand.
The rotary high-speed hot-melt glue labeling machine adopts photoelectric detection, and has the advantages of accurate standard and high precision. At the same time, it has the functions of no bottle labeling, automatic label calibration, correction, automatic detection, etc. Machine coordination to achieve continuous and accurate labeling features.
1. It is suitable for labeling of food and beverage, mineral water, detergent, pesticide chemical, medical care, insecticide and insecticide, air freshener and other materials.
2. Suitable for labeling of plastic, glass bottles and tin cans of different shapes such as round, oval and square.
3. The rotary high speed hot melt glue labeling machine production process replaces the low-efficiency manual labeling method to improve production efficiency, thereby improving the market competitiveness of the product, adopting new environmentally friendly materials, and minimizing production costs. Savings of more than 30%; at the same time, the use of environmentally friendly packaging materials is a trend in the development of the packaging industry.
4. Adopt advanced sizing technology and combine the characteristics of environmentally friendly hot melt adhesive to achieve perfect sizing labeling effect; only apply glue on both ends of the label to minimize the amount of glue used and save costs.
5. Due to the non-shrinkable label material, the printed pattern on the label will not be deformed after labeling; the aesthetic appearance of the product packaging is guaranteed.
6. The rotary high-speed hot-melt adhesive labeling machine saves energy-saving effects by eliminating high-energy-consuming processes such as heat-shrinking furnaces.